By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wiifit : chance it is a fad grows bigger

I wonder if Nintendo is planning their Wii Fit production as conservatively as their Wii production. Accepting 1.5 to 2 years of Wii Fit shortages just to make sure the factory always runs on full capacity? That would be pathetic.

Hardcore gaming is a bubble economy blown up by Microsoft's $7 $6 billion losses.

Around the Network

in the UK at least its definetley supply, its out of stock on GAME, Gamestation, Play, Amazon and more. The majour stores are all out of stock, have been since launch, same for MKWii and probably will be for SSBB

allthehoneys said:
FishyJoe said:
You might be waiting a while unfortunately.

I still have a lot of games to play fortunately for me, and it is the summer.  Wii Fit will be even more perfect come winter.  Hopefully by then I'll have my copy.  :)

dude, don't wait for winter or you'll never find one. try like late july/early august timeframe. That's when I found my Wii last year. I still don't have any games for it as none really interest me enough for a purchase (it was fun playing my friend's copy of SSBB though...) I'm just keepin it "up my sleeve" in case something comes along that piques my interest. (I'm expecting loads of quality titles to be announced at E3 this year. at least they'd better be...)

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Every piece of excersise equipment to come out since sneakers and free weights is a fad.

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

I heard that Wiifit is still hard to find in EU and moderately hard to find in US

"Like you know"