By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Top 5 Xbox 360 Games PS3 Fanboys Wish They Had

My Five, if I didn't own a 360 would be:

Lost Odyssey, Dead Rising, Mass Effect, Ninja Gaiden 2, and Halo 3.

Around the Network
akuma587 said:
Seriously Starcraft, you are just getting more and more annoying everyday. Halo 3 is a piece of garbage. COD4 is a much better game. I would way rather have Gears 1 OR 2 than Halo 3. Bioshock is the one I would have wanted the most, but it looks like Take 2 solved that problem for us.

ATTENTION INSECURE SONY FANS!!!!

AS EVIDENCED BY THE LINK, THIS ARTICLE WAS NOT WRITTEN BY ME!

IF YOU WISH TO AVOID READING ABOUT TITLES YOU'RE CONSOLE DOESN'T HAVE, PLEASE STEER CLEAR OF THE MICROSOFT FORUMS IN THE FUTURE!!!

That is all.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Yeah, but you don't have to be the person who posts every negative article about other people's consoles. Most of the users on this site (I said most, cause there are plenty of other ones who do it too) have better things to do than dredge up whatever article they find that is negative towards another console. You definitely never handle yourself very maturely anyways, so I can't give you the benefit of a doubt.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:
Yeah, but you don't have to be the person who posts every negative article about other people's consoles. Most of the users on this site (I said most, cause there are plenty of other ones who do it too) have better things to do than dredge up whatever article they find that is negative towards another console. You definitely never handle yourself very maturely anyways, so I can't give you the benefit of a doubt.

Please point to any recent instance where I have been immature?

I routinely post information about the Xbox 360, and sometimes about the Wii.  I even go so far as to make week-in-review articles about the 360 from time to time.

You deliberately misrepresenting the way I post does not in any way modify the reality of the situation.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

dead or alive 4, ninja gaiden 2 and ace combat 6 are probably games that most ps3 owners would want so far.
plus future exclusive games like banjo kazooie 3, jrpgs(tales game, lost odyssey etc.), mobile ops(since crossfire was crap).
dead rising for sure, as a wii owner i want this game too. personally i would love to see perfect dark zero on wii.

Around the Network

Something funny about people.....

If games came out in PC they can play them, but if they came out in 360 they can't?

ULTRA MEGA LOL!

Good for me that I'm old and mature and thank God I can play every game I like!

If they have money for a good PC they must have some bucks to buy a 360! It's the cheapier console in the market!

LOL

:)

By the end of this generation in 2011 we will have:

18.890.000 + (174 x 120.000) = 39.770.000 for XBOX360
12.610.000 + (174 x 170.000) = 42.190.000 for PS3

akuma587 said:

How was that a negative article?

Am I the only one who really doesn't give a flying f*ck about these (partially multi platform) games anymore after playing MGS4? Letś look at the games:

5. Dead generic.

A game which exited me for half a second when it was released and I actually owned when my 2 360ś still functioned. For some weird reason one of the basic rules of playing a game is functioning hardware. MS seems to have the exclusive rights to failing in that department.

4. Fable 2

A game that is yet unreleased, how can I possibly envy any product that simply is not there?. Number 1 really wasn't that good as a million other games in that genre, and this time around they make the world 10x bigger, but they are better off making it 10x more interesting.

3. Gears of War 1 & 2

2 isn't out and 1 looks better on PC with added content and is cheaper.

2. Mass Effect

I am not a sci fi nerd. Could not care less, the pc version appears to better judging by the comments I read on the gamepage here. http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=7635

1.Halo 3

I really liked Halo on my original xbox. Great game I could play on a system that didn't die on me. Perhaps if they decided to make a good follow up instead of rushing a half baked product out to customers (the year headstart obviously didn't help them after all) I would have played Halo3. Now I did not, and that's just ok by me. Atleast my Wii, PS3 handhelds and PC never died on me while performing their basic task. A good piece of mind is well worth missing the graphically unimpressive Halo3 for.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Those top three games will come out to the PC so I'll just sit here and scratch my head while people bicker.

How could you forget Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm???