By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Top 5 Xbox 360 Games PS3 Fanboys Wish They Had

Dead Rising = Epic boredom, I had it for a while.
Fable 2 - PC
Gears of War 1&2 - PC
Mass Effect - PC
Halo 3 - Well, my brother just picked up for the 360. I won't be playing it until the PC version gets released, though.

Around the Network

@deathgod33
really good question. sales shows us something, but still sales and what people want is different things

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.

I love it when someone tries to tell me what games I WANT to play. Im not talking about you SC, I know you only quoted it. Its like walking into Gamestop, they seemed shocked when they asked me "would you like to preorder Madden?" and I politely say"no". They look at me as if I have worms crawling out of my nose.

I will admit, Gears 1 and 2, YES. Yes I want them! The others I couldn't care less about.

Tifa got MOVES!

Oh didn't Fable get released on the PC too? So that would make that whole list, except for Dead Rising, as potential/confirmed PC releases.

deathgod33 said:
how does he know what other people want?

This must be the best question in this thread so far.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Around the Network

HALO 3??? Honestly??? HELL NO for me. Mass Effect 1&2, and Bioshock 1 and 2. That's all I want from the 360, and Bioshock is already coming in October.  I couldn't care less about ANY part of the Halo series.

4 ≈ One

Well, this is great news to Microsoft. They either perpetuate their 360 sales with these amazing games, or they perpetuate Windows sales with these amazing games. Windows/360 will continue to dominate as the platforms for gaming. Should we count sales of both types in worldwide totals? Or maybe add Windows as a platform to keep track of.

Here's my list :
- Gears of RROD
- RROD Rising
- Mass RROD
- Hello RROD

...sorry

me as a ps3 owner does not see any problem for starcraft to open this thread. its his personal opinion, his thoughts on the possibilites of these 5 games are wanted by we ps3 owners. we can choose to agree or disagree with him in a peaceful mood :)

i agree on gears of war series and fable 2. we cant deny the sheer quality of gears of war 1, it is really a fantastic and thrilling game. and as a FPS, the story is not bad either. and as a rpg fan, fable 2 really is my cup of tea. but i cannot b so sure about this because i never see fable 1 before, if it plays as good as it looks when it is released i will definitely hope i can play it on my ps3.

But for mass effect, well i dont know. although its a rpg but it just doesnt feel right for me. mayb b sci-fi rpg is really not my cup of tea. and i was never impressed by halo and dead rising either.

to be honest to ourselves, everyone of us who owns only 1 console, at least will have some games on the other consoles that we wanna play but we cant. ppl are always greedy :P for Wii i wanna play SMG and zelda series, and wario is damn funny to play! but i was not impressed by wii sports and wiifit.

starcraft do u have any ps3 games that u hope u can play on ur xbox360? :) i am just curious to know ur thoughts, dun worry

lol none of those would make me cry even tho dead rising was fun til i completed it.

a thing that would make me cry to miss is mgs 4 mostly anything else is multiplat. And halo 3 is a fad imo i completed it did some multiplayer and had the taste of fps clone in my mouth... love the halo theme song tho.

Xbox360 and Ps3 owner

I spit in your mouth at nite