By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Top 5 Xbox 360 Games PS3 Fanboys Wish They Had

I'm almost 100% sure Halo 3 and Gears 2 will be on PC. So basically 4/6 titles there will be/is on PC. Funny part is Dead Rising has a half way decent cell phone version.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
I'm almost 100% sure Halo 3 and Gears 2 will be on PC. So basically 4/6 titles there will be/is on PC. Funny part is Dead Rising has a half way decent cell phone version.

I don't think Halo 3 will be on PC.

You could be right, but Halo 3 is almost 1 year old now with no PC version announced.

Then there is Gears 2 which will probably come out a year later on PC if it ever does.

I couldn't wait that long.

why would they want Halo 3 when Call of Duty 4 is better?

''Hadouken!''

Halo 3 will probably get there. It takes a Loooong time to port Halos to PC. The thing I don't get is why it matters?

Ajax said:

because some people like Halo more than COD4.

And why only play COD4 when you can play COD4 and Halo3?

Around the Network
ToastyJaguar said:
Ajax said:

because some people like Halo more than COD4.

And why only play COD4 when you can play COD4 and Halo3?

those people who like Halo 3 that much, more than CoD4, are 360 players anyway, so anyone who still hasn't bought a 360, probably doesn't want to play Halo 3 at all, so I don't see the problem..

''Hadouken!''

ssj12 said:

I'm sure a cellphone game is of comparable quality, yeah. Gears 2 probably late 2009 for the PC, Halo 3 who knows... it'll take years, as usual.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

ToastyJaguar said:
ssj12 said:

I don't think Halo 3 will be on PC.

You could be right, but Halo 3 is almost 1 year old now with no PC version announced.

Then there is Gears 2 which will probably come out a year later on PC if it ever does.

I couldn't wait that long.

Halo 2 came to the PC after 3 years.

I had a great session of Halo 3 last night. Team Swat till 2:30 in the morning.

Fable 2 is the only game I'd like to own off that list.

For a "top 5" it's not a very convincing line-up for me to get a 360.