By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I have a question about the ending of Ghostbusters. (ZOMG Spoilers!!!)

The climax of the film is the explosion of the inter-dimensional portal and the entire dimension inside, along with Gozer and Zuul.

The way the Ghostbusters cause this explosion is by holding their 4 guns at crotch-level and rubbing them against each other while aiming into the portal.  The dimension explodes, and hot sticky marshmallow rains down from the sky and covers the whole city.

Let's say 2 people in my apartment are having an argument:

Person 1: The guns represent their wangs, and they are rubbing their 4 wangs against each other, which causes an explosion of white sticky stuff to rain down on the city.  This is 4 simultaneous orgasms basically fucking a dimension to explode it.

Person 2: Person 1 is reading way too much into it to force a sexual joke.

Which way do you folks see it?

(I tried to make this into a poll at http://www.flash-gear.com/index.php?a but I couldn't get it to work.  Can anybody help me out?)

Around the Network

LMFAO.

Now that you say this I see what you saying. (person 1 point of view)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

its been a while since i watched the movie....but i dont recall them rubbing their guns against each other.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

It starts with Ray and Peter shooting at each other about 5 or 6 feet out, and then Winston and Egon join in, and there's a close-up, and they totally touch all 4 of them, and if they don't, they're like millimeters apart.

Can anybody help me make a poll for this thread?

I really need a bunch of internet strangers to settle this argument for me.

Around the Network

lol, you sir are seriously broken.

I'm going with option 2.

Answers man, I need answers!

You just destroy one of the most epic memory about movies that i had as a KID..

I will not see the Ghostbuster with the same ayes again...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

by THE WAY, I choose option 2

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989