By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Loco Roco 2 Hits PSP This Year!

Hopefully PSP can contine it's comeback and reach 35% marketshare by years end. Competetion is good. Last E3 lots of great titles like Disgaea and FFT:WotL were announced. Here's hoping this E3 brings more!
Does anyone know when they are making a sequal to Patapon? I loved that game, and after I beat it, there is a scene that heavily hints at a sequal, so I know its coming... sometime.

Around the Network
Hawkeye said:
Hopefully PSP can contine it's comeback and reach 35% marketshare by years end. Competetion is good. Last E3 lots of great titles like Disgaea and FFT:WotL were announced. Here's hoping this E3 brings more!
Does anyone know when they are making a sequal to Patapon? I loved that game, and after I beat it, there is a scene that heavily hints at a sequal, so I know its coming... sometime.

A sequel to Patapon ... I dont think that will happen fast enough . Patapon is still selling pretty well , and theyl want to get as mnay sales as possible :) Expect it afther LR 2 ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I hope Sony makes another LocoRoco for the PSN and Patapon for the PSN.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453