By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Sales UP!! - MGS4 Debut week - PS3 -- ok

DS - 230K --- WOW

PSP  - 65K --- Average

Wii  - 138K -- WOW

360 -  67K  -- Average

PS3 - 119K -- Well its GOOD.....remember MGS4 got delayed in spain + no 80GB bundles...still slightly underwhelming imo        

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

good week for PS3

MGS only 430.000

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

wow, an average Wii week was enough for #1 place in consoles this week in Ninteuroland!

great numbers for Nintendo

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Poor MGS4 sales imo.

Around the Network

25k boost for ps3. Impressive. And it seems my theory that the ps3 will outsell the 360 by 100-120k this week will prove correct, since there's a 52k difference just for Europe.

darthdevidem01 said:

DS - 230K --- WOW

PSP  - 65K --- Average

Wii  - 138K -- WOW

360 -  67K  -- Average

PS3 - 119K -- Well its GOOD.....remember MGS4 got delayed in spain + no 80GB bundles...still slightly underwhelming imo        

So the PS3 enjoyed like a 27K bump with best game of the summer on their best territory... I guess is ok...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
carlos710 said:
wow, an average Wii week was enough for #1 place in consoles this week in Ninteuroland!

great numbers for Nintendo

You never cease to amaze me..

the wii is significantly cheaper than the PS3, no matter what the game it will sell more.

Not to mention the 80gb bundle did not release in europe.

mM

So a 29% boost from the release of Metal Gear Solid 4?

Did the other regions get the 80GB bundle, because if they did that is awful ...

I was expecting more sales for MGS4, but I was also expecting much more for Ninja Gaiden 2 so what do I know...

The PS3 also got a pretty weak boost, just 29%!

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957