By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS fans who haven't played 4 due to lack of a PS3

I was just wondering if there are any other people out there who haven't played MGS4 because they don;t have a PS3 but are huge fans of the series. I loves the deries and it was by far my favorite videogame series up until a year or two ago. I played the original many times and Snake's Revenge, and the PS1 and Ps2 games were some of my favorite games ever. Even this year I played through MGS2 again for the sheer enjoyment of it, and I have played that game at least 20 times.

It made me sad that I couldn't play MGS4 because I'm not willing to drop the cahs for essentially one game, even though it is one of my favorite series. It kinda sucks cause I think I'm just going to wait till my roommate at college gets it, or wait a couple years until the price is so low and then just buy it and play it to see how the series ends. Any other fans out there with this situation too?

Everyday I'm hustlin'.

Wii and DS owner.

Around the Network

I'd say, buy a PS3, it's worth it.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

WTF YOU HAVENT BOUGHT A PS3 YET..WOW?WHAT YOU WITTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOR44444444444

MGS4 is better than any other MGS.

mM

i'm waiting for sony to send another shipment of the 80gbs, couldn't get my bundle on thurs cause i had to work all day :(

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

@animefobber

apparently a new shipment will come this week

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

seriously, another shipment? by any chance does anyone know when this shipments expected to hit

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

I'm also a MGS fan but I should be getting a PS3 soon.

I admire you for resisting the temptation, if it was me I would have almost certainly dropped the money for it (or maybe waited for another price drop at most, as the high price would certainly make me think twice).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

It sounds so worth it, I know, but I can't justify the cost. Sigh, maybe I'll look into a refurbished or used one or something.

Everyday I'm hustlin'.

Wii and DS owner.