By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Animal Crossing Wii- sick of waiting!!

Paying to play this online is soooooooooooo lame.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

Around the Network

I am thinking that for this fall Nintendo will have the following-
Casual
Wii Music

Everyone
Animal Crossing Wii

Hardcore that tries to appeal to casual as well (like SMG)
Kid Icarus

Truly Hardcore (like Metroid 3)
???

super_etecoon said:
tehsage said:
Shameless said:
The Nintendo version (there's already a traditional animal crossing announced by a third party) has been rumoured to have a 2009 release by EGM.

Splain?

Yeah...got a link, a source, anything? I wonder if you're thinking of Harvest Moon.

Actually yeah, I was thinking of Harvest Moon :/ Though the game I was thinking of, Rune Factory Frontier, is a mixture of both Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rune_Factory_Frontier

"In a process comparable to Nintendo's Animal Crossing series, the better you take care of your land, the more your land becomes a real village, more people move in, more shops open, etc. "

i really do hope they add "FREE" online and that you're able to be on the same screen with your friends and all. I rather wait til X-mas next year and have everything near-perfect :)

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Shameless said:
super_etecoon said:
tehsage said:
Shameless said:
The Nintendo version (there's already a traditional animal crossing announced by a third party) has been rumoured to have a 2009 release by EGM.

Splain?

Yeah...got a link, a source, anything? I wonder if you're thinking of Harvest Moon.

Actually yeah, I was thinking of Harvest Moon :/ Though the game I was thinking of, Rune Factory Frontier, is a mixture of both Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rune_Factory_Frontier

"In a process comparable to Nintendo's Animal Crossing series, the better you take care of your land, the more your land becomes a real village, more people move in, more shops open, etc. "

Sorry...you know that doesn't count.

No matter how many wiki quotes you find.

Around the Network
Pikaboo said:
Paying to play this online is soooooooooooo lame.

P2P hasn't been announced for AC. I'm almost certain it hasn't, so why do you say this?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

If Nintendo is gonna use P2P at all, my guess is that it'll be used for setting up a shop online or DLC items or something. It's highly unlikely that Nintendo will charge AC players to go online.

TC, if you got a Wii for AC, then you got the system at the wrong time, now you´re stuck with the waiting game.