By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ***SPOILER*** vamp help

The_vagabond7 said:
If you look in the corner under your weapon icon there is a bar that charges, but you have to hold down L1 to get it to start charging. If you are in first person mode the bar is in the middle of the screen. Buy ammo for it from drebin (just press start, go into weapon, highlight the rail gun and press triangle), you will probably need it.

As for strategy, you can either go straight for the head, or shoot them in the leg to make them collapse first. I did a bit of both depending on how many I was fighting. Also very important is sniping them before they get to your area. Right at the end, if you haven't been sniping, you'll get like four of them all at once in your area about to explode. I died a few times at that same point each time. But you should have moments where there aren't any in your area, but are some walking around and shooting while standing in the distance. Go into FP mode with the rail gun, and use your solid eye to snipe them. Thin out the herd, so they won't all gang up on you at once.

What he said, basicly when there aren't any in the area, just keep shooting the ones outside. And you don't need the Solid Eye for it, at least I did it without, and had no troubles. The only thing that annoys me is that I don't have time to watch Vamp and Raiden fight :(

Around the Network

yea but why would they make the scrern go split? im trying to kill the gekkos not watch vamp and raiden fight, i find it father annoying

Charging up also takes a lot less ammo to destory the Gekkos. One half-charged shot is usully enough to kill a Gekko on Solid Normal.

I think split screen is nice. It would've been kinda boring to simply watch Vamp fall from the top after some time. Also, it's not much harder to destroy the Gekkos with the screen split in two.