By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm deleting my profile next week

Man, people take these forums way too seriously. I've lost count how many times people didn't respond to my threads, won't stop we trying to make another one when an idea pops into my head. I think i'm going to take Rubang's advice though and go the naked pictures route, i apologise in advance.

Around the Network

Snake612 you should prepare a review of metalgearsolid4 for you next real talk

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

I will be talking about Metal Gear Solid 4 this thursday and ps3 sales. also i will be discussing the games announced for e3 2008 and games like the conduit, tales of symphonia, the next kingdom hearts game and sypro's final game in the series.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Damn that's a lot of stuff. How much of this do you write in advance? I don't even know what I'm going to talk about for mine.

Yeah, Snake612, that's too much stuff for just one show.

You should take in mind the comments and discussion that might follow. Threads on too many topics get messy.

Around the Network

How many times are you going to do these threads? I am simply disappointed in you Snake. You cant force people to like you, they barely know you.
This is the last time you do or i'm taking you off my friend list.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

sorry psrock, i'm not trying to make people like me anymore. I was just frustrated. I wont post stuf like this anymore.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

good, Just do your thing, and trust me you'll be noticed, the good way. I see potentials.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

So not to derail the thread but whos show do you think will get more views and replies.

hsrob said:
Man, people take these forums way too seriously. I've lost count how many times people didn't respond to my threads, won't stop we trying to make another one when an idea pops into my head. I think i'm going to take Rubang's advice though and go the naked pictures route, i apologise in advance.

AMEN.