By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yoshida San(head of SCE ww):I have big plans for WW Studios

@darth

wws means all sony studios

god of war 3 online rumore confirmed then ?? lol

Around the Network

Sad I don't care about online in most cases. Give me good single-player. Sad for 8 days.

That's stupid. I don't like online only games. In fact most games I don't even play online. I've never played CoD4 or UTIII online before. Only single player or local games.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

@munkeh111

I just have a few friends who didn't buy it due to that reason..

@Spartan

ok....I think GOW3 online was already confirmed

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

if they had added online co-op to the story mode for uncharted, it would have been neat,,,,actually i hope they add the online co-op to uncharted 2 ,,,It's fun to go through the story mode with a friend.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@munkeh111

@Spartan

Really? Everyone I know who got it loved it, though actually I think as spartan says, co-op (local as well!) would be a great addition

Nothing about god of war has been confirmed

Id like to see them make single player only and online only games, but sell them at a lower price (like warhawk 39.99, or lower).

Then for the AAA titles include both for a full price game.

The lower price on single player only maybe reduce the number of 'used games' for sale, which Im sure they hate, and is probably why they only want to make games with online portions included since its a reason to hold a game you have beaten.

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

darthdevidem01 said:
@munkeh111

@Spartan

WHAT?! GOW3 online was already confirmed? so ur saying that the details that somebody (forgot who) posted about GOW3 around here were confirmed? Wow, if it is, they just messed up a AAA franchise. Im very disappointed

I was actually hoping he would say they are looking to expand and purchase close partners like Insomniac, Sucker Punch, Media Molecule, Ninja Theory or Level 5...of course they should only be purchased if they want to and if the talent will stay.

A hostile takeover is not good as everyone always ends up leaving.

Munkeh111 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@munkeh111

@Spartan

Really? Everyone I know who got it loved it, though actually I think as spartan says, co-op (local as well!) would be a great addition

Nothing about god of war has been confirmed

I know one person who didn't buy it because no online... I don't know about a million more but if online help with lasting apeal and boosted reviews I'm sure it would have helped sales a bit.