By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Myth of Metal Gear Solid 4 being too much for xbox 360 to handle...

Deviation59 said:

Umm, it's been confirmed for many months now that it's actually a 50gb dual-layer Blu-ray Disc and all of the cutscenes are generated in real-time by the game's engine. The audio is only available in standard Dolby Digital so you can't claim the space is wasted by uncompressed audio either.

Complete and utter FAIL.

Did these cut scenes also cause Snake to change his weapon?  I have one weapon readied going into the cut scene, and the cut scene showed snake with another weapon.  It is entirely possible the game engine was used to make the cut scene, but I am hard pressed to see it was generated in real-time as you claim.

Around the Network

lol...how did this relic topic get resurected?

By that crazyfury person... with completely flawed logic I might add (considering that the 360 GPU is better than the PS3 GPU).

nightsurge said:
By that crazyfury person... with completely flawed logic I might add (considering that the 360 GPU is better than the PS3 GPU).

lol...I see it. Silly wabbit... 

Lets all drop this topic before Leo J sees it again... :)

I didnt have time to read 33 pages, but anyways who want mgs4 on xbox when there are better story driven games like mass effect 1 and 2 and alan wake on the way

Around the Network

MGS4 could easily be ported to 360. It's graphics are dated already. The only thing is one would need to play it over several discs. However if it's a FFXIII type port with Blinx compression etc than we could expect ugly low res pre-rendered cut scenes instead of the real time 720p we see on the PS3.