By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stillwell said:
You are an idiot because you sold the PS3, period. Selling consoles while they are still in their life-cycles, is the dumbest thing any gamer can do.

I agree if you are planning on rebuying it at a later time. That could possibly cause you to spend a lot more than the console is worth. But if you know you'll never go back then by all means get rid of it.

Around the Network
Stillwell said:
You are an idiot because you sold the PS3, period. Selling consoles while they are still in their life-cycles, is the dumbest thing any gamer can do.
 I agree 100%. I have a friend that had a 360 got the RROD, send it to Microsoft and as soon as he got it back he traded it in for the PS3, he then got bored with the PS3 and traded it in for the 360 again and now he got bored with the 360 and is gonna trade it in for the PS3 tomorrow lol. I told him he's an idiot and should just keep the 360 and buy the PS3 to go along with it. I won't be surprised if in November he gest tired of the PS3 and trades it in for another 360 lol.

Haha, FilaBrasileiro, your friend probably could have just outright bought a PS3 with all the money he has lost trading in his systems. Not very bright when it comes to the finance of things, is he?

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

I Perdict said:
Disolitude - did you at least beat resistance to get a background information for the 2nd. I dont want you to go into the 2nd one not really knowing whats going on. It might ruin your experience.

I did. I like the story...combat and graphics I hope they change in part 2.

disolitude said:
I Perdict said:
Disolitude - did you at least beat resistance to get a background information for the 2nd. I dont want you to go into the 2nd one not really knowing whats going on. It might ruin your experience.

"Scale and Hale".... they want to put the battles on a bigger scale. Also they are going with a 2 weapon scheme... I think they felt like giving the player a choice between so many weapons through the game the player would just use his favorite one the whole time. I'm guessing they'll make you use different weapons at different locations. Kinda force you to use all the weapons in the game but still leave the option open to which ones you want to use type of thing...

how does that sound to you?

Around the Network
FilaBrasileiro said:
Stillwell said:
 I agree 100%. I have a friend that had a 360 got the RROD, send it to Microsoft and as soon as he got it back he traded it in for the PS3, he then got bored with the PS3 and traded it in for the 360 again and now he got bored with the 360 and is gonna trade it in for the PS3 tomorrow lol. I told him he's an idiot and should just keep the 360 and buy the PS3 to go along with it. I won't be surprised if in November he gest tired of the PS3 and trades it in for another 360 lol.

Had a friend get bored of his 360 and sold it and now wants to rebuy one because gears2. Afterwards he is going to resell it again...

WEWdeadeye said:
Haha, FilaBrasileiro, your friend probably could have just outright bought a PS3 with all the money he has lost trading in his systems. Not very bright when it comes to the finance of things, is he?
 lol no, he's lucky he makes good money otherwise he'd be in the shitter. He also has 2 gym memberships but only goes to 1 and 2 cell phone bills but only uses 1. Yeah this guy is as dumb as a brick. 

Who has two gym memberships...

I hope you date this guy for his money.

I Perdict said:
disolitude said:
I Perdict said:

"Scale and Hale".... they want to put the battles on a bigger scale. Also they are going with a 2 weapon scheme... I think they felt like giving the player a choice between so many weapons through the game the player would just use his favorite one the whole time. I'm guessing they'll make you use different weapons at different locations. Kinda force you to use all the weapons in the game but still leave the option open to which ones you want to use type of thing...

how does that sound to you?

Yah, sounds good. Like I said...ill try it. But Resistance 1 was hyped cause it was the only decent launch title... Otherwise it was just an average shooter in my opinion. So I am a little bit more cautious this time around...

Stillwell said:
Who has two gym memberships...

I hope you date this guy for his money.
 Haha he gets paid the same as me, so no I'm okay lol.