By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Meet the #1 360 game according to VGChartz.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=12580

That's right.  Bee Movie with a whooping 8.21 rating.  Must have slipped through most people's AAA radar. 

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

well of course. Its better then bioshock and mass effect COMBINED IMO

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

wow...lol

People find the AAA games of the console they hate and vote them as 1's, driving their scores down. No point in driving the scores down on games like Bee Movie or Pony Island Adventures or w/e other inane crap that no one looks at.

User scores on sites like this are pretty useless for such reasons.

lmaoooo that is funny as shit

Around the Network

User scores are taken off though, arent they?

I mean old scores are still there, but u cant vote anymore.

Gta4 conspiracy repeated for Beemovie game confirmedz:p

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

lol, well... I didn't do it.

Can people rate games any longer?

If not, all previous ratings should finally be removed. It´s about time.

Come on guys, we all know that game is awesome.