By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why did you join VGChartz? And how did you found out about it?

I started seeing sales numbers in an occasional article on tech sites around the internet at the start of this generation. Those little articles got me interested, and I went on a search for more data. I eventually found VG Chartz. After lurking the forums for a couple of months, I finally decided to join.

I don't remember what exactly it was that finally made me join though.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

Bump! I'm like expecting too see 26,435 replies in here! ^^ & it's quite funny how some people can't remember how they found out or why they joined this site.. That's pretty.. scary :)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I was looking for detailed sales numbers for current gen consoles. I then got addicted to reading the forums cuz they were alot more intelligent than stuff like the games forums on myspace. So here i am.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Many moons ago, I was actually searching for console sales and kept finding nothing but NPD press releases and company PR. Very frustrating. Finally I did a massive Google search and stumbled across VGChartz. It was an early version of the site, but it already had great numbers and statistics. Since then, it's only gotten better.

Watched the site for a while heard about from a blog quoting sales numbers then liked it and made the site a stop daily for me.

"Like you know"

Around the Network

Bump, because I noticed a lot of ex-lurkers posting the last few days...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

A Zelda-crazed fanboy who is a friend of mine loves this website, so I figured I'd check it out.

[IMG]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn1/WhyNotQuestionMark/marth5sb1vg.jpg[/IMG]

Marth is as deadly as DEATH WATER!