By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MASSIVE leak of Microsoft E3 info...

darklich13 said:
I think most of this is bullshit. Sounds very suspect IMO. I'll wait for E3 before I get my hopes up.

agreed, look at my post above. Unless M$ is going to release some amazing hardware themselves to emulate PS3 games this list is confirmed BS.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
I Perdict said:
Slimebeast said:
konnichiwa said:
Slimebeast said:

Gran Turismo 4: 89% on Gamerankings

GT5 Prologue: 80%

Forza 2: 90%

Enuff said.

A new kind of cherry picking?

How is that cherry picking? The latest Forza 2 beats GT4 and the 80% for GT5Pro doesn't strengthen GT5's case.

It's cherry picking because you compared a demo to a full game and a last gen game to a next gen game...

Let me do it better than you

GT - 94.7% - 21 reviews - 10.85 mil
GT2 - 92.5% - 25 reviews - 9.37 mil
GT3 - 94.2% - 78 reviews - 14.88 mil
GT4P - unrated - 1.36 mil (70 on metacritic with 16 reviews)
GT4 - 89.1% - 91 reviews - 10.06 mil
GT5P - 80.1% - 59 reviews - 2.23 mil

Forza - 93% - 85 reviews - 1.01 mil
Forza2 - 89.8% - 77 reviews - 3.89 mil

You also rounded up Forza and rounded down GT

I would say the 10% more GT5P has and the 870k extra sales it looks fantastic for GT5...

How? It being on a last gen system shouldn't effect metacritic scores at all.

It's perfectly reasonable to use the last game in each series scores.

Kasz216 said:
I Perdict said:

It's cherry picking because you compared a demo to a full game and a last gen game to a next gen game...

I would say the 10% more GT5P has and the 870k extra sales it looks fantastic for GT5...

How?  It being on a last gen system shouldn't effect metacritic scores at all.   

It doesn't effect scores but he is comparing the quality of a new game that will obviously beat out a last gen game.

I Perdict said:
Kasz216 said:
I Perdict said:

It doesn't effect scores but he is comparing the quality of a new game that will obviously beat out a last gen game.

By use of review scores.  Which shouldn't be a problem since the standards should be increased for it being on an HD console. 

Kasz216 said:
I Perdict said:
Kasz216 said:
I Perdict said:

By use of review scores.  Which shouldn't be a problem since the standards should be increased for it being on an HD console. 

GT4 came out on a last gen system. There was already a GT on that system. The game is kinda stale at that point.

With a new gen you can achieve so much more and it reinvigorates the game. Forza2 was the first of its kind on a next gen. All new grafix, all new experience, all new game basically.

Example: MGS4. nuff said.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
konnichiwa said:
Slimebeast said:
kingofwale said:
Slimebeast said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Slimebeast said:
Crucible - amazing looking action-adventure game, AAA title. X360 being the adventure king of this gen confirmed.

Forza 3 - GT-killer confirmed.

GT5 eats Forza for breakfast.No competition,troll.

"Troll"... if that makes you feel better, ok.

GT5 will sell 6 million and Forza3 "only" 4 mill, but Forza3 will be the better game.

well, it's great to see you can back it up with real data. Because we all know how Forza has always been better than GT series.

Enuff said.

How is that cherry picking? The latest Forza 2 beats GT4 and the 80% for GT5Pro doesn't strengthen GT5's case.

Everything you have just said Slimebeast is garbage and doesnt make sense, just like your prediction in your sig. You havent even played Forza 3 or know anything about it and its already a GT5 killer, when GT5 will have the better graphics, more cars, 3rd party steering wheel support, and more tracks. And how can you compare forza 2 with GT4? This is coming from a 360 owner btw.

I call shenanigans until this is confirmed, these sound too suspect to actually be true.

CaptainPrefrences said:
Slimebeast said:
konnichiwa said:
Slimebeast said:
kingofwale said:
Slimebeast said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Slimebeast said:
Crucible - amazing looking action-adventure game, AAA title. X360 being the adventure king of this gen confirmed.

GT5 will sell 6 million and Forza3 "only" 4 mill, but Forza3 will be the better game.

well, it's great to see you can back it up with real data. Because we all know how Forza has always been better than GT series.

Enuff said.

Everything you have just said Slimebeast is garbage and doesnt make sense, just like your prediction in your sig. You havent even played Forza 3 or know anything about it and its already a GT5 killer, when GT5 will have the better graphics, more cars, 3rd party steering wheel support, and more tracks. And how can you compare forza 2 with GT4? This is coming from a 360 owner btw.

lol, you're using the same flawed logics yourself.

So I'm telling garbage when I say Forza 3 will be better, but you are perfectly allowed to claim that GT5 will have

- better grafix

- more cars

- more tracks

Geez...

--OkeyDokey-- said:

lol, 2 discs?

Lol, I just posted this in another thread.  I take it you've been strolling through Gaf? :P

Slimebeast said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
Slimebeast said:
konnichiwa said:
Slimebeast said:
kingofwale said:
Slimebeast said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Slimebeast said:

Enuff said.

lol, you're using the same flawed logics yourself.

So I'm telling garbage when I say Forza 3 will be better, but you are perfectly allowed to claim that GT5 will have

- better grafix

- more cars

- more tracks

Geez...

I'm actually curious how many cars GT5 will have. If it has as many cars as GT4 had it might end up being the most epensive game made this generation.

I mean how much does a graphic designer make in Japan?  6 months a car racks up quite the graphics bill even at $10,000 a year.   Let alone tracks.