By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MASSIVE leak of Microsoft E3 info...

By the way... doesn't it seem odd that Tony Hawk would come with a board... yet still cost the same price?

I'll believe this stuff when i see it. Right now i'm skeptical.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Slimebeast said:
Crucible - amazing looking action-adventure game, AAA title. X360 being the adventure king of this gen confirmed.

Forza 3 - GT-killer confirmed.

GT5 eats Forza for breakfast.No competition,troll.

"Troll"... if that makes you feel better, ok.

GT5 will sell 6 million and Forza3 "only" 4 mill, but Forza3 will be the better game.

You posted that exact same comment in another thread,troll.

Slimebeast said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Slimebeast said:
Crucible - amazing looking action-adventure game, AAA title. X360 being the adventure king of this gen confirmed.

GT5 will sell 6 million and Forza3 "only" 4 mill, but Forza3 will be the better game.

I don't know if you were being sarcastic but I will tell you this anyway. No GT has ever sold under 9M. 

Slimebeast said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Slimebeast said:

GT5 will sell 6 million and Forza3 "only" 4 mill, but Forza3 will be the better game.

well, it's great to see you can back it up with real data. Because we all know how Forza has always been better than GT series.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Didn't Forza 2, JUST come out?

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
Slimebeast said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Slimebeast said:

I don't know if you were being sarcastic but I will tell you this anyway. No GT has ever sold under 9M. 

Yes GRAN TURISMO 4 sold 9.4 mill, but 5.5 mill of those came from in Europe/others. 
PS2 sales in Europe/others:

Console PS2
Total Others

PS3 sales Europe/others:

Console PS3
Total Others

Enuff said.

i'd say it that way... GT is the FIFA of racing simulation and forza is the winning eleven..... both have qualities... but i'd go any day with winning eleven if i'm looking for a soccer simulation and for forza for a racing simulation... even if it'd be nice to have the graphics and other stuff you find in FIFA or GT

kingofwale said:
Slimebeast said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Slimebeast said:

GT5 will sell 6 million and Forza3 "only" 4 mill, but Forza3 will be the better game.

well, it's great to see you can back it up with real data. Because we all know how Forza has always been better than GT series.

Gran Turismo 4: 89% on Gamerankings

GT5 Prologue: 80%

Forza 2: 90%

Enuff said.

*bleu-ocelot* said:
Slimebeast said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Slimebeast said:

You posted that exact same comment in another thread,troll.

Because it was the same news, jerk.

Slimebeast said:
kingofwale said:
Slimebeast said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Slimebeast said:

Gran Turismo 4: 89% on Gamerankings

GT5 Prologue: 80%

Forza 2: 90%

Enuff said.

A new kind of cherry picking?