By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Slimebeast said:
Riachu said:
Slimebeast said:
Todd Howard is the best RPG producer

Ken Rolston is the best RPG designer

Pete Hines is the best RPG marketing spokesman

Ken Polston would be the creator of Fallout, right?

I lost you. Was that some hidden sarcasm against Oblivion??

No, I never even played Oblivion.  I was asking if Ken Rolston was the original creator of Fallout.

Around the Network
quarashi said:
Lufia 2 or Ogre Battle 64, its a toss up with those for me.

I didn't like Ogre battle 64, though I just played it recently. Probably didn't like it becuase it was similar to (though much better than) Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubour, a terrible Strartegy "RPG" for the Gamecube.

xenogears, final fantasy vii-x, kingdom hearts 1 & 2, suikoden series except the 4th one....... they are all best rpg i have ever played.

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.

supermario128 said:
For me it has to be Pokemon Silver followed by Yellow.

I agree with you 100% Super Mario.

Riachu said:
Slimebeast said:
Riachu said:
Slimebeast said:
Todd Howard is the best RPG producer

Ken Rolston is the best RPG designer

Pete Hines is the best RPG marketing spokesman

Ken Polston would be the creator of Fallout, right?

I lost you. Was that some hidden sarcasm against Oblivion??

No, I never even played Oblivion.  I was asking if Ken Rolston was the original creator of Fallout.

No no, that old fart had never anything to do with Fallout, nor will he have with Fallout 3.

Im just praising him for designing Morrowind and Oblivion. Rolston was gonna retire after those, but was recruited by RTS-developer Big Huge Games to work on an unknown MMO-project.

Around the Network
Hawkeye said:
quarashi said:
Lufia 2 or Ogre Battle 64, its a toss up with those for me.

I didn't like Ogre battle 64, though I just played it recently. Probably didn't like it becuase it was similar to (though much better than) Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubour, a terrible Strartegy "RPG" for the Gamecube.

I played a Yu Gay Doh game for the GC and it was awful.  I have no idea which one it was one.  I forgot to mention Morrowind!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Probably Fallout

But I'm a complete sucker for the setting of the game.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Earthbound

"If new things are so great, where have they been the whole time?"

Chrono Trigger. Play it.

Shining Force 3 on the Sega Saturn. Part 1 only though, never played part 2 or 3.