By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is it good for me to bought Boom Blox and pass Okami?

i beat the game without using that stupid tacked on shake the nunchuck to dodge bullshit, so it shouldn't be big deal, okami is fantastic btw

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

if you want to play okami play the ps2 version, better controls/graphics

ElderScrollsFan said:

i have both versions and okami wii looks way better

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
ElderScrollsFan said:

Ummmm..........personal preference/NO.I have never played Okami PS2 but most reviewers prefer theWii Graphics (16:9 480P). For myself the controls took a bit to get used to (maybe 2-3 hours intothe game you really get the hang of it) but as I said that is personal preference. PS2 versions strong point is its price.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Jaos said:
Buy Okami, I'm playing it now and it's a great game. I was skeptical about the controls at first too, but they are easy and fun to use. After I learned that you can press a button to help you draw straight lines I had no problems with them (hold the Z trigger while drawing).
I'm in the same situation. Great game.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

as a guy who owned both versions of okami i must say i prefer okami wii but i must say i hated the mappin the dodge to shakin the nunchuck but i never use it anyway but all the complaints about the celestial brush are rubbish i have never had any problems and also its a lot more fun painting wit the brush IMO

They're both good games. It's simply a question of whether you'd like to have hours of fun alone and with friends, or just fun while alone.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I bought Okami and LOVED it. I Rented Boom Blox and only played it four about 4 days and found little incentive to play again (and I love getting 100% in games). However, those 4 days were very fun! Still Okami is way better.

YOU MISSED OUT!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

I might aswell buy Okami later in this end of the month, its still in stock after all. I only buy a game in impulse.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

You just need both. One for instant fun, possible multiplayer, other for epic single player, lenghty adventure.

They're both excellent, buy both.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D