By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Next week, Microsoft's console dominance becomes a reality!

On Gamerankings its average score is 82%, the reviews can only get better baby!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

Oh the drama, how i wish i had this "EPIC" game for my ps3

Cremator said:
Skeeuk said:

why do they make games like this? i mean they cant possibly make money of it. it seems you can get hold of a lot of stuff sort of like gaming contraband, just utter shit thats on shelfs and some people buy them.

anyone played battle for pacific a 2 hour adventure from history channel! why did they release it.

LOL then by your logic why does the PS3 still sell. Atleast they won't have nearly as much losses as other games(LAIR, HAZE, UT3 on PS3 only)

lol i was talking about software.

regarding the 3 games you mentioned, they actually havent done that bad considering - especially UT3 an online game only its done quite good, mabey 650-700k later on.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

lol, I laffed and see wud u did thar.

This game, unbelievably, is actually hyped by quite a few people, and I saw it on the "top selling sports games for the Xbox 360" on Xplay a while back. How they predict that I have no idea.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

iZenfoldorVGI said:
lol, I laffed and see wud u did thar.

This game, unbelievably, is actually hyped by quite a few people, and I saw it on the "top selling sports games for the Xbox 360" on Xplay a while back. How they predict that I have no idea.

Fishermen know how to lurk invisible while waiting for the catch.

ZING!

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

i wonder how much they paid to get exclusive rights!

baph777 said:
A game can't be any good if there aren't any hot anime babes in it.

I hear they have posters of those in your quarters on the Boat so there will be plenty of waxing on and waxing off.