By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - what game on wii has the best story?

Fire Emblem by a long, long shot.

Around the Network

OKAMI!! If you own a Wii, you simply must own Okami. It is one of the greatest games of all time, and has a beautiful, fantasy story (much better than Zelda)

None are particularly awesome IMO but ill go with Resident Evil 4.

Okami!

Okami :).

Around the Network

New Super Mario Bros Wii trumps them all all day long.

Above: still the best game of the year.

If you only care about the story, then I recommend FRAGILE DREAMS, it has an excellent story and atmosphere, the gameplay is average, but everything else is great.

Other than that... No More Heroes as many have told you already.

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, is a very good game with a good story and it changes a little bit every time you play the game (if you change your decisions and actions).

Goldeneye has a simple but good story, different enough from the original movie for you to enjoy.

Dead Space Extraction, is linear and slow paced for an onrails shooter but the plot is good.

Cursed Mountain had an excellent story, the atmosphere was great and..... I still haven't finished it.

Also vote for Disaster DOC, because if cliche isn't a deficiency in RE games, it shouldn't be in this.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn by far, if you ask me. I would try to play its Game Cube prequel first.

Okami, easily