By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - what game on wii has the best story?

^ ok i will just get em for pc,i wont get the ps2 versions

edit:what is baldurs gate tales of the sword coast,is it an expansion pack?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

No More Heroes.

=P

^in a way,i think the story might be good on that from what i have heard

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Excluding the games you already own, probably Fire Emblem.

Wii Sports.
Or Zelda.

Around the Network

okami

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

ELITE BEAT AGENTS!!!

Oh, the wii? I guess No More Heroes?

I love the simple stories. Like Eo: you are diver dude, you wanna get to know the area and make some cash leading dives. There you go.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Of the games I've played on the Wii, No More Heroes has the best story by far, though not in the way you might think. It's filled with fourth-wall-breaking and over-the-top homages/potshots at pretty much everything nerdly. In other words, take Killer7, remove the political overtones, and add some surrealist humor, and you're close. (Oh, and if you haven't played Killer7, get that too.)

If you want the best story ever told through gaming, though, forget the Wii and pick up a copy of Planescape: Torment.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

SMG duh the ending was unpredictable I never thought that was going to happen......................

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
no more heroes

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99