By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Holy crap-ola! No more banned people?

MGS4 has a terrible story
The Wii is a fad
360s always RRoD so I sold mine

Gogogo

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Strategyking92 said:
leo-j said:
Calling me a troll now? Im a legend

a legendary troll... lol

Wow you dont even know me

no, but you seem pretty cocky.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

i only use my ssj12 account when i want to ban you people.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
leo-j said:
Griffin said:
Looks like i'm not allowed to post with my past accounts. Which really sucks, i wanted to post some good stuff

You should dude, make it fun

I know it would be fun, but i have been told by one of the mods to not do it.  And we all know the mods would love to ban this account.  Considering what one or more of my accounts did on the boards.

leo-j said:
dtewi said:
I wanna get banned to have the thrill of an alt. acct.

Bans= Ip now, the first they used it on was me.

Just reset the modem and there you go another IP Address or you could always use a proxy....but I'm not that obssessed with this site. If I got banned, I got banned I wait out the banned time slot and be mature about it.

I have a life other than gaming..girls can provide my VGCHARTZZZZ-NESSSSSSSSSSS!!! LOL

Around the Network
Bodhesatva said:
MGS4 has a terrible story
The Wii is a fad
360s always RRoD so I sold mine

Gogogo

I wish I had the authority to use the ban hammer on you my dear sir :P

OFF TOPIC.

I need some vgc friends

Griffin said:
leo-j said:
Griffin said:
Looks like i'm not allowed to post with my past accounts. Which really sucks, i wanted to post some good stuff

You should dude, make it fun

I know it would be fun, but i have been told by one of the mods to not do it.  And we all know the mods would love to ban this account.  Considering what one or more of my accounts did on the boards.

As long as you dont post anything offensive I dont see why they should ban you.

@bod

Nice try

mM
ecurbj said:
leo-j said:
dtewi said:
I wanna get banned to have the thrill of an alt. acct.

Bans= Ip now, the first they used it on was me.

Just reset the modem and there you go another IP Address or you could always use a proxy....but I'm not that obssessed with this site. If I got banned, I got banned I wait out the banned time slot and be mature about it.

I have a life other than gaming..girls can provide my VGCHARTZZZZ-NESSSSSSSSSSS!!! LOL

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell him.

I know an easier way anyway. 

Anyone remember Killzone3?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you