By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Holy crap-ola! No more banned people?

I've been extensively following some users in my spare time, and looking at notorious trolls post, and I can safely assume that most, if not all notorious posters have/had an alternate that they've used/use for some period of time.

I should put it in an Excel spreadsheet.

But I don't want to be wrong.

Around the Network

Mods where are you ,i need a questioned answered.

What happens if you had a banned account and decide to post with it, does your new account get banned? I don't plan on trolling with another account or having a conversation with myself or anything, but it would be a pain for me to lose this account if another account was to start posting.

@DMesiterJ

well there are certain "important" people here on this site with the same posting style & pro-nintendo attitude...but that doesn't mean they are Gballzack.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I haven't had one. There was someone who pretended to be me of whom I have a deep, seathing hatred.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Griffin said:
Mods where are you ,i need a questioned answered.

What happens if you had a banned account and decide to post with it, does your new account get banned? I don't plan on trolling with another account or having a conversation with myself or anything, but it would be a pain for me to lose this account if another account was to start posting.

Yeah, don't do that. In fact, we'd appreciate it if you'd not make alt accounts at all. 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network

I wish Gballzack would send me photos of that girl she had on her account... *snickers* Oh wait, I have her and Girl Gamer Elite on AIM. I guess I'll IM her and tell her she's unbanned

@DmesiterJ

I think you should do it....I feel it would be interesting for everyone on this site to see...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Those of you who find yourselves with multiple accounts should PM me or naznatips with which the account names and which one you wish to keep, or it will probably be decided for you in the next week.

And yeah kirby's newest fake account was ignored because we didn't want to bother knowing this was coming anyway. :p

leo-j said:

Calling me a troll now? Im a legend troll?

Fix'd

Gballzack is the worst troll this site has ever seen. She was even grouchy for a troll. Hmmm, the previously mentioned member being Gballzack thing does seem plausible, and the more that I think about it the more plausible it seems.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson