By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Holy crap-ola! No more banned people?

Yeah its an anagram then....but i was sure there was a word for backward letters...

Illuminati?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
leo-j said:
nordlead said:
gballzack was a nintendo fan who took things way to seriously and attacked members. Was always very extreme about how Sony or Microsoft screwed up, and that everyone else on this site was wrong.

at least that is what I remember from the posts I read.

No your describing fishy joe nice try though

LOL i heard something about a bet and i wanna take it^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Hey leo j now that you are here let's settle our differences sorry for bothering you I was just kidding you know I consider you a legend.

Leo j>soriku.

@leo-j

LOL...so true

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

dtewi said:
Who is going to take the liberty of telling Gballzack?

I left a comment on Onimusha's wall. Now we wait :)

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:

OMG, I'm gonna send GBallzack, Hus and Blue3 each a friend request :D

@ DMesiterJ

...Onimusha12.

so, ballsack is 12?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

--OkeyDokey-- said:
dtewi said:
Who is going to take the liberty of telling Gballzack?

I left a comment on Onimusha's wall. Now we wait :)

when are you going to sign off and log on again as...,

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Take the direct approach and AIM her.

@darth

Are you thinking of a palindrome? It is the same word reversed, but it wouldn't in this case.

Racecar
Rise to vote sir
Go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

For those who are still a little confused, we've officially declared an amnesty. All banned members get a second chance. Or third, as is the case.

Just be aware that we're keeping a particularly keen eye. Kirby et. al; be especially careful. Be nice and considerate of others. We don't want to ban people, ever, but we will if we feel you're making the environment worse for everyone else.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

leo-j said:
nordlead said:
gballzack was a nintendo fan who took things way to seriously and attacked members. Was always very extreme about how Sony or Microsoft screwed up, and that everyone else on this site was wrong.

at least that is what I remember from the posts I read.

No your describing fishy joe nice try though

Are you trying to get yourself banned as fast as possible? Seriously, insulting a mod in your first ten minutes back is just plain stupid.