By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - the scariest game villains ever

akuma587 said:
Bullshit, the chainsaw guy from Resident Evil 4 wasn't scary at all. Nemesis was way scarier than he was, as well as half the people on that list. Pyramid Head definitely deserves the top spot over him.

it scared the heck out of me when he was chasing me,he is very scary

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
Soriku said:
konnichiwa said:
O-D-C said:
im sleepin with the lights on tonight.

You may be kidding but I did that when I was young... Alone in the dark, RE, DC all gave me sleepless night;...I blame my parents who let me play those game when I was like 10 years old;.

You know what's funny? Medievil (you know, on the PS1) gave me nightmares in 3rd grade when I was 8 ROFL.

Medieval..uhm lolz =p.

mediEVIL.

lol

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Soriku said:
brute said:
Soriku said:
konnichiwa said:
O-D-C said:
im sleepin with the lights on tonight.

You may be kidding but I did that when I was young... Alone in the dark, RE, DC all gave me sleepless night;...I blame my parents who let me play those game when I was like 10 years old;.

You know what's funny? Medievil (you know, on the PS1) gave me nightmares in 3rd grade when I was 8 ROFL.

i played RE on ps1 when i was 8,i couldnt sleep the whole night

I played RE1 (was younger thab 8 though lol) too. Didn't scare me. I only played it a couple times lol. Also, anyone remember Apocalypse on the PS1? :O

Yeah I do, with the character who looks like Bruce? Can't remember I liked it I only know it was fast gameplay.

Am I the only one that remembers carnEVIL?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnevil

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

There's a serious lack of the creepy girl from F.E.A.R.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

Strategyking92 said:
Am I the only one that remembers carnEVIL?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnevil

Hmm  I only remember the movie..

Wait wait wait wait wait.... WHAT?! PYRAMID HEAD NOT ON NUMBER ONE?! BLASPHEMERS!!!

Pyramid Head is among the (if not THE) best things EVER on videogames. In fact, he should be on the next Smash Bros.

Where's the girl from FEAR?

The Bella Sisters, regenerators and Iron Maiden are scarier than Dr. Salvador, IMO. Pyramid Head deserves the top spot.