By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Qore worth it?

I think this first Qore was worth it, primarily for the Socom beta key/invite once that is up. :) And I did download it and pay for it just for that reason alone. Yep, I'm that much of a Socom fan that I'd pay $3 for this just to get a beta and cool theme for socom. The other info was pretty neat as well.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network

Episode 1 came with:

-Socom interviews/new videos of the game

+Socom beta key

+Socom theme

-Star Wars TUF interviews/new videos/comic book

-Secret Agent Clank Interview/new videos

-One more exclusive interciew/videos (forgot name)

-Free calling all cars DL

It's only 2.99; well worth it imo. 

Starcraft is such a troll. I guess he prefers that to actually getting off this website and PLAYING video games.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Thanks for the info guys. I haven't logged on in a while. The videos would always end up on youtube like starcraft said but it looks like it may be worth it for the beta access.. I'll give it some time to gain longer legs first.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Watch out starcraft, these guys don't like you. As for the youtube comment, it was actually quite valid.

Around the Network
starcraft said:
TheRealMafoo said:
starcraft said:
Wont it all be available free on youtube 10 minutes after a single person pays for it?

Damit, stop trolling Sony threads that have nothing to do with you, and giving poor information to try and make the PS3 look bad. Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

Whats eating you?

The OP wanted to know if something was worth paying for.  I pointed him to a source that would give it too him for free without breaking any laws.

Calm down. 

You pointed him to a source where he can get exclusive HD movies previews?

You pointed him to a source where he can get exclusive HD game previews?

You pointed him to a source where he can get Beta keys?

You pointed him to a source where he can get Demos?

You pointed him to a source where he can get a free game?

Go away. 

^^ Wait, did starcraft point him to XBox Live?

starcraft said:
TheRealMafoo said:
starcraft said:
Wont it all be available free on youtube 10 minutes after a single person pays for it?

Damit, stop trolling Sony threads that have nothing to do with you, and giving poor information to try and make the PS3 look bad. Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

Whats eating you?

The OP wanted to know if something was worth paying for.  I pointed him to a source that would give it too him for free without breaking any laws.

Calm down. 

Well you wont get any of the exclusive content from watching it on youtube...

I just checked out some of those videos on Youtube. I don't see what is worth paying for. It's like putting Gametrailer HD videos online and charging for them. I'm not impressed.

I give this thread a 9.3.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

JaggedSac said:
^^ Wait, did starcraft point him to XBox Live?

No, he pointed him to a free site ;)