By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
007ybrik said:
i dunno i just accepted
Wow well hidden rolf.

You got pushed off the time trials board by the way.

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
Profcrab said:
I look for someone that's fun, witty, and outgoing. Can carry on a good conversation into the wee hours of the morning. Must be fit, adventurous, and willing to try new things. Must be able to enjoy sappy movies and long hikes in the wilderness. Preferably a drinker and non-smoker and someone who enjoys being rated on a 10 point scale every time they open their mouth. No one over 40, please.

I can see how you would like those qualities in a person.

I give that post a 9.8

super_etecoon said:
Profcrab said:
I look for someone that's fun, witty, and outgoing. Can carry on a good conversation into the wee hours of the morning. Must be fit, adventurous, and willing to try new things. Must be able to enjoy sappy movies and long hikes in the wilderness. Preferably a drinker and non-smoker and someone who enjoys being rated on a 10 point scale every time they open their mouth. No one over 40, please.

I can see how you would like those qualities in a person.

A/S/L?

I give that post a 9.9. 

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

I accept all invites.

In my world all of you are mostly naked hot females with c-cup sized mammaries that get all creamy over 30-ish chubby men who like to go carpet munching and get even hotter while watching someone play video games in their underwear.

You're defined more by your enemies than your friends. There should be a "nemesis" button.

Around the Network

I accept any requests and I look for a common interests

pichu_pichu said:
I accept any requests and I look for a common interests

Let me guess, pichu interest is high up there? =P 

fkusumot said:

You're defined more by your enemies than your friends. There should be a "nemesis" button.

That's all well and good...but what if they happen to be a mod...

RolStoppable said:
fkusumot said:

Yeah, I'd like to add Zen as my nemesis.

I'd have Zen as #4 behind:

1. RuBang, all manner of ills are too good for him
2. DuchessOfstale, lulz ;)
3. Riot, "Me like brawl but slam it"
4. Zen, Benedict Arnold

super_etecoon said:

Rocketpick is a sissy. He wouldn't be able to click on the "nemesis" request button to accept my offer.

fkusumot said:
RolStoppable said:
fkusumot said:

Yeah, I'd like to add Zen as my nemesis.

I'd have Zen as #4 behind:

1. RuBang, all manner of ills are too good for him
2. DuchessOfstale, lulz ;)
3. Riot, "Me like brawl but slam it"
4. Zen, Benedict Arnold

super_etecoon said:

Rocketpick is a sissy. He wouldn't be able to click on the "nemesis" request button to accept my offer.

Yeah I will like to have a nemesis... Ari Gold is the only one that applied... 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989