By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Fable 2 Screens. One sexy looking game.

Slimebeast said:
SpartanFX said:
MGS4>Uncharted>gears>mass effect>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fable2

Without fanboy PS3 glasses:

Fable2=Oblivion>Uncharted>MGS4>Mass Effect>Gears

Based on actual gameplay videos of these games (and gameplay time with all but Fable 2) I'd say this most accurately represents reality.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Im sorry, but

Real life>>>>>>>>>>>>Crysis>>>>>>>Fable2=Oblivion>Uncharted>MGS4>Mass Effect>Gears

:)

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Im sorry, but

Real life>>>>>>>>>>>>Crysis>>>>>>>Fable2=Oblivion>Uncharted>MGS4>Mass Effect>Gears

YOU LIE!!!!

Wanna take this outside biatch?

starcraft said:
Squilliam said:
Im sorry, but

YOU LIE!!!!

Yep! I'll take this outside. *In Australia*... I think we can both agree that we'd both like to avoid the frost/fog around here.

Tease.

I'm on the fence about buying Fable 2. The first one was a decently fun game, but action RPGs aren't my favorite fare.

I ultimately found Oblivion to be pretty, but too exhausting to play. I already work one job, don't need a second.

Graphics wise, I think Fable 2 looks great. Ratchet and Clank and Uncharted are both good looking games, but they're not as good as what we're seeing in Fable 2. I don't know how anyone thinks Mass Effect looks better...

As an artist myself, my own tastes lie towards distinct and stylized design. World of Warcraft at its release in 2004 was not a powerful game in terms of its graphics, but its overall art direction and design were superb. Fable 2 is showing itself to make excellent use of its engine with wonderful art direction as well.

Still not sure I'll buy it tho :P

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
starcraft said:
Squilliam said:
Im sorry, but

YOU LIE!!!!

Yep! I'll take this outside. *In Australia*... I think we can both agree that we'd both like to avoid the frost/fog around here.
Lol.  Its freezing as all hell here as well.

Sansui said:
I'm on the fence about buying Fable 2. The first one was a decently fun game, but action RPGs aren't my favorite fare.

I ultimately found Oblivion to be pretty, but too exhausting to play. I already work one job, don't need a second.

Graphics wise, I think Fable 2 looks great. Ratchet and Clank and Uncharted are both good looking games, but they're not as good as what we're seeing in Fable 2. I don't know how anyone thinks Mass Effect looks better...

As an artist myself, my own tastes lie towards distinct and stylized design. World of Warcraft at its release in 2004 was not a powerful game in terms of its graphics, but its overall art direction and design were superb. Fable 2 is showing itself to make excellent use of its engine with wonderful art direction as well.

Still not sure I'll buy it tho :P

Buy it.

Starcraft has spoken.

Seriously, it'll be awesome. 

Can't wait for this one. Liked Fable on the XBox. It was just fun to play it. Fable2 must be great.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Wow, I am surprised this thread has had so many posts.