By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Medal Of Honor:Heroes 2 Wii Amercial League

Hey guys, can I join in on one of your games sometimes? I gotta tell you though, I'm pretty bad, maybe that'll change soon.

# of games above 75 on Metacritic (including downloadable):

360: 241     DS: 144

PS3: 152     PSP: 126

Wii: 85

Around the Network
mowe said:
Hey guys, can I join in on one of your games sometimes? I gotta tell you though, I'm pretty bad, maybe that'll change soon.

Glad to see you got my message, and of course you can join in. If you want, I'll PM you the date and time of the next match, which we still haven't set. And don't worry about sucking: most of us do.

Welcome aboard!

I'm a little busy with college and work at the moment. I got you're pm though and would love to play.

I'm going to be busy for the next two weeks since I have midterms to study for and a full time job to deal with.

"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised." "Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

So whens the next game?

sunday 9pm eastern time again

Around the Network

I'm excited to have gotten a message and learn about this group.  I'm eager to participate but my work schedule sucks and I usually play online at late and oddball hours.  I'll keep checking in for times but I'm not sure when I'll get in.  

Consoles owned: NES, N64, PS1, GC, PS2, Wii.

Currently playing...

So what level are we going with this time? And since it seems like we might have a decent amount of players, are you guys up for Team Deathmatch/ Capture the Flag this time?

I'd prefer a Capture the Flag, but then again, I'm only 99% sure I'll be able to make it tonight.

# of games above 75 on Metacritic (including downloadable):

360: 241     DS: 144

PS3: 152     PSP: 126

Wii: 85

I'm in, my friend code is... oh... wait... no friend codes :D

My name is either Mintty or Mintty93, I'll need to recheck.

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

I say we try CTF, TDM is funner with a lot of people, but we coul;d play CTF with only 6-8 and itll still rock. And i say we play on VILLAGE! its great for CTF.