By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - just bought Okami & paid for Wii alone in dark ltd edition

Just been down game and bought Okami - hope it lives up to the hype.  Whilst I was down there I took a leap of faith and paid for Alone in the dark (released next Friday) so here's hoping it's a decent game.

In terms of Wii single player games alone i've now got Secret Files Tunguska, Okami on the go with Alone in the Dark arriving next week then of course there's SSBB and in July sometime Wario Shake Land - good couple of months ahead.

Around the Network

I don't think you'll have wasted your cash with Alone in the Dark, that games going to be pretty good i think.
I'm looking forward to it myself. I'd just be happy if it's anywhere near as grabbing as the first one

And you're right - awesome gaming tiemz ahead with those titles 

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

hope so - I just hope they nail the controls at least as good as EA did with the Godfather. I got some kind of limited edition with god knows what with it.

Got high hopes for that game and Okami.

im hoping to purchase Alone in the dark too, but has it had good reviews ?

Well bought games are worth of your money..
Enjoy..
Maybe i will too buy Okami..It is just released here in Europe

Around the Network

yes - i'm from the UK so just got released today.

WINtendo said:
im hoping to purchase Alone in the dark too, but has it had good reviews ?

hasn't been reviewed yet so I just took a leap of faith.

I bought Okami yesterday and its freakin awesome.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

I can tell you from experience that Okami is extremely good. We'll have to see about Alone In The Dark.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

There is an Alone in the Dark Wii edition???

Well, good luck with it. I never pre-order games, unless it's something I know it will be in short supply.

heck, poor bastards who pre-ordered Haze and LAIR

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)