By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
starcraft said:
Lol. They won't announce MGS4 at E3. Imagine Sony fans if they only had 6 months of exclusivity on that game? No its at least a year away.

But I think it was silly of people to write Microsoft off after their amazing christmas line-up last year. They've already proven this year will be better........

I would love to see the reaction though. MS will have more games announced as usual.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
I agree Starcraft, they have proven time and time again that if you want the best games, the 360 is where it is at IMO, regardless of the TRUE FACTS about the hardware.

fixed

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

i wonder what it will be,i hope its not another shooter though

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

trestres said:
JaggedSac said:
I agree Starcraft, they have proven time and time again that if you want the best games, the 360 is where it is at IMO, regardless of the TRUE FACTS about the hardware.

I'm a douche.

Fixed

Well, he may or may not be a "douche" (how clever), but he's correct: saying they've "proven" something that is entirely subjective is a bit douche-like, to borrow your staggeringly-intelligent retort.

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
trestres said:
JaggedSac said:

I state real facts.

I'm delusional.

Fixed.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
JaggedSac said:
trestres said:
JaggedSac said:

I state real facts.

I'm delusional.

Fixed.

Truth and fact are often two entirely seperate things.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

MGS4 will never go to the 360.Not after it sells 5 million copies. Kojima already said;that he rather make more games,then make a single port that imo,wont sell 3 million on the 360.

this thread is boring, lets talk about MGS4! j/k

360 won't be able to handle mgs4 also you need another disc besides the 10 already - for MGO :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil