By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just picked up a 60gb ps3

Hi, I'm new to the sony dicussion, but decided today to buy a ps3 for mgs4, and for a bluray disc player.  Being a xbox 360 owner from launch, the ps3 is so much better looking and quieter!  I was a little disapoined that it did now come with compenent cables, kind of cheap if you ask me.  Seems just as hot as the xbox 360 to me, for some reason I thought they ran cooler.  I also got moterstorm.   Any one ever install linux?  I might do that tonight.

Hello World

Around the Network

Welcome to the now exclusive 60GB PS3 owners club!

So far the best PS3 out there and probably will be forever.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

congrats.

Wow so many people are jumping on the Sony ship this month... I seriously wonder why...

THERE IS A 60GIG PS3 OWNER CLUB??? WHY THE HELL AM I NOT IN IT?

you will really like MGS4

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I hope you didn't have to pay a premium for one of those 60gb. I heard they're worth good money these days. Even if you did pay a little extra, I think it's totally worth it. It's a wonderful console.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Around the Network

60gb ps3's rule

www.allps3themes.com

Replace the boring background. And congratz!!!

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

no i got it used from a local shop for 369.99. It was a pretty random purchase! :)

Hello World