By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Vgchartz T-Shirts Competition, Win and you Can Make $ (dollars, not vgc$)

i'll probably try to design something. i'll probably start over the weekend

Around the Network

How do you add pictures ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Go to a file hosting site to add pics guys

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Ok I made one. Give me a minute.

I think Fernando was asking about number of colours for your printing requirements, but I guess you won't know that until you talk to whoever prints the shirts.

And I suppose a natural image size would be A3 portrait (30cm width), which should fit across a small sized t-shirt.

Bah, I had to make a photobucket account, imageshack wasn't loading for some reason, and VGC has the usual problem involving jpeg.

Edit: picture was too big, I reposted below.

Edit 2. Here is a t-shirt version.

Around the Network

Hmm, it's too big.

This might fit:

If I were to make it properly I would have to get the image files ioi must have for the controller logo and the "VGChartz" title, because with this I had to use the poor quality print screen. (printed pictures need a lot more detail than on a screen)
And this could be the back, (or just leave it out altogether)

The source, can we get a logo pic?
It will be easy to design...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

http://www.vgchartz.com/images/logo.png

Keep the ideas coming guys. One week left.

(Happy Friday the 13th) 

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

superchunk said:
ya know the little qwerky quotes you see if you are not signed in, suggesting that you make an account with VGC?

Use those on plain black t's. Writing in white.

This is brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Before I made an account here, I'd always look to see which witty "sign up now!" writing was up. These would be perfect to have on shirts!

As TheSource said, happy friday the 13th to everyone! =)

? wow... I clicked this cause I thought it said VgChartz Wet T-shirt competition, I was like wow "The babez of VgChatz?" While it was loading I thought it would be an image of The Source in a wet T-Shirt and got scared...

So no Babez? =(

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D