By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Vgchartz T-Shirts Competition, Win and you Can Make $ (dollars, not vgc$)

Lolz @Soriku =p;..

Is this the first time you used Paint ^^''?

Around the Network

Are we allowed to think of multiple designs?

Another one. For good ones I actually have to think for longer than 5 minutes, but this will do until the weekend.

This is what I came up with for the front for now^^; I'll work on the back now :3

Edit: yar, Also for a black shirt.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

will present my ideas later...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

ya know the little qwerky quotes you see if you are not signed in, suggesting that you make an account with VGC?

Use those on plain black t's. Writing in white.

A joke for the VGC members only... Concidering they'll be the ones buying, I wouldn't see a problem... 

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I have an idea, but crappy drawing abilities. That controller we see in the VGChartz logo, it is hooked up to a TV that has the words VGChartz in it set up in the same way as our logo. Around it there are multiple video game icons like Mario, Samus, Kirby, Link, Snake, Master Chief, Sonic etc. And there are also many colors so it sticks out. And there are like shooting stars flying out of the TV all over the place. Not like realistic shooting stars, but 3D stars.

If anyone wants to use this idea, be my guest. But if you become a multi-millionaire using my idea, I will stalk and kill you.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I have an awesome idea I got to make a design like everyone has but it has the sales bars and Wii with the highest sales and percent and it'll have at the bottom in bold letters "My Wii is bigger then yours" (yes playing on the countless wii/penis jokes but still as funny as ever)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Stupi program wont let me upload it.

But here it is in words it will be a black t-shirt with with letters on it saying

I blame

Wii Fit

vgchartz.com 

Think twice before helping a friend in need.