By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gametrailers: MGS4 Review

GT Score: 9.3

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35051.html

Around the Network

take away the score from your post some people wanna see the video revie first

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

That review sucked and WTF They gave away spoilers at the end. Professionalism doesnt exist at GTs.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

9.3 my ass. It deserves a 10.

And yes i can now say that i have in fact played the game so i know what im talking about

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Man, they were obsessed with that cleavage!

Around the Network
azrm2k said:
Man, they were obsessed with that cleavage!

I know exactly what ure talking bout XD

In all seriousness... i played it all night and the game is amazing

Okay RolStoppable, you either cheated and watched the review OR you have an amazing ability at guessing Game Review scores.

Anyway, it wasn't a bad review, I think the score was a little low considering how much praise they gave it, but they did note some faults (i.e frustration of the control scheme and not perfect movement leading to detection).

@ssj12: Though I agree with you that they shouldn't give away spoilers, the one they did give was really predictable and I'm sure anyone that knows the plot uptil this point could guess that already. I'm a little more disappointed that they didn't really set the scenario/plot up like they usually do.

colonelstubbs said:
9.3 my ass. It deserves a 10.

And yes i can now say that i have in fact played the game so i know what im talking about

At gamerankings.com it looks set to drop below 9/10 now that all of the official playstation magazine 10/10 scores are getting dragged down by the normal (non playstation) review sites giving it so many 8/10 scores.

I enjoyed the review, just going out to get the game (I have caved to the reviews!)

ssj12 said:
That review sucked and WTF They gave away spoilers at the end. Professionalism doesnt exist at GTs.

Oh please, get over yourself.

I also noticed that GT uses samples from Crystal Castle songs during the transitions - probably without permission.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away"