By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official "Metal Gear Solid 4 is sexy thread"

Munkeh111 said:
@ jessman, yeh, that is the PAL cover, the one on the database is the US Limited Edition boxart

Can someone add the MGS4($59.99) reg. edition box art to the game database because that's the one i'll have.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

Around the Network

I'm watching the mission briefing for act one and its already bringing back memories of previous MGS games....

And the game is easily the most polite game ever....during the install screen it told me to 'take a break every hour in case i get a headache'

Love it!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Just completed it. What a ride.

:D

Hapimeses said:
Just completed it. What a ride.

:D

WTF! Did u just rush through it? Thats exactly what im trying to avoid...i want to take it slow and savour every moment

@colonel yeh i just met Drebin a weapons seller. i dont want to rush it lol. I ts awesome. MGS4 is like a grade A movie.

Ynwa.

Around the Network

the internet is full of buzz today.

And congrats on your purchase

I'm sooooooo glad i decided to go for it on the hardest difficulty setting (big boss or the boss setting) because it really adds to the tension of the sneaking....

It took me a solid hour to get through one particular stretch at the start (after the 'snake holds rock mans penis' incident) and it was enjoyable working out the kinks in the PMC troops patrols....

Love this game!

I just got upto Act 2 (I am doing Normal (2) )

Brilliant game.

Going to bed now, i will play some more after work tommorow.

Night all

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Please post in the appropriate forum. This is the sales forum.