By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Project 0 King's Story will finally released on winter on US game renamed

http://kotaku.com/5015647/project-o-officially-renamed-gets-us-release-this-winter

Torrance, Calif., (June 11, 2008) – Marvelous Entertainment USA and XSEED Games jointly announced today that the second videogame title in their co-publishing partnership agreement will be the fantasy adventure RPG title formerly known as “Project O”, Little King’s Story. Designed and developed by some of the most respected names in the gaming industry, Little King’s Story will ship in the US market Winter of 2008, exclusively for Wii™.

“Little King’s Story has an art style that is very ‘story-book’ in look, and that we feel will be universally loved,” stated Yasuhiro Wada, Managing Director of Marvelous Entertainment Inc. “The game has a fairy tale quality that will intrigue and delight gamers the world around.”

“Little King’s Story is a game we felt very strongly about offering to the United States,” remarked Jun Iwasaki, President of XSEED Games. “The game truly reflects the high quality gaming experience, uniqueness, and game design creativity that we look for, with the ability to appeal to a wide audience while providing enough depth for seasoned gamers.”

Little King’s Story begins with the story of young boy named Corobo. Shy, and without many friends, Corobo stumbles upon a mysterious, powerful crown while walking in the forest near his village. He soon discovers that the crown grants him the ability to charm any person, and make them follow his orders. Suddenly, Howzer, the bull-knight, appears, informing Corobo that he is now King of the village, and he must not take this responsibility lightly. Returning to his sleepy village, as a King instead of a shy little boy, Corobo begins a quest to turn his small hamlet into a noble, fantastic kingdom.

The storyline, visual look, and lyrical music of Little King’s Story, work in concert to transport players to an interactive, enchanting, fairy tale world. By combining gameplay elements from life-simulation, real-time strategy, and adventure genres, the many aspects of creating a vast kingdom come to life! As King, players will manage and involve their townspeople in the goals of creating this new territory; enlist them to dig for treasure, build new buildings and otherwise better their community. Of course, leadership is a two way street, so as King, players will try to conquer rival nations to create a single unified kingdom, as well as grant the requests of townspeople at whim. With the Wii Remote™ as a royal scepter, this Winter Little King’s Story allows players the chance to be the best king in the world!

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Sounds good.

BTW did MySims Kingdom and FFCC MY life as a king copied their idea from this game? WOW what a rip off if thats what happened! :/

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Now europe please.

I can't...stop...smiling.

Around the Network

Hm this interests me more than any rpgs on the 360 or ps3 this year

Great...Tales of Symphonia 2 in November in the US, this game in December (that's when the Winter starts, normally)... Now only keeping my fingers crossed that the games will be "great".

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:
Great...Tales of Symphonia 2 in November in the US, this game in December (that's when the Winter starts, normally)... Now only keeping my fingers crossed that the games will be "great".

It's Harvest Moon meets Pikmin meets mushrooms. It is with complete sincerity that I tell you that this can only end well.

I wish I could see what this looks like.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

This is looking awesome.

I loved FF:CC:MLaaK, and this appears to be a much better version of that one (you join doing the stuff).

Now, make the game a bit longer than most of this kind, they're usually only 15ish hours long.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS