By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction: PS3 to outsell 360 every month in USA starting today.

the ps3 will outsell the 360 in NA this year. the xbox does not have a halo game for the holidays this time round

Around the Network

The 360 is already getting a price cut, even if it is just a fire sale of the 20gb Premiums. That and Gears of War 2 will easily guarantee a couple of months for Microsoft.

ClaudeLv250 said:
Prediction:

So much information backing up this statement.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Ha Xbox 360 appeals to more of an audience, right.

Little Big Planet appeals to EVERYONE

Socom Confrontation for military enthusiasts/fans

Resistance 2 your typical shooter audience

Bioshock pretty game that had the " exclusive " label peeled off

Home might finally come out

Good and Unique PSN games

Blu Ray player Movies in HD, and the newly introduced Video Store

to the author, i agree with your prediction, everyone else from the other camp seem to believe NA sales alone is all that matters

hum,

the price cut is HERE

but, I dont know why, I doubt the xbox360 wil really sell like hot cake

it is only a 50$ price cut for a 3 years old console and only on 1 sku AND there is another sku coming JUSTE AFTER !!!

Seriously, why buy a Xbox360 right now ???

MS should have dropped 100$ ! not 50!

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Playstation 3 225k
Xbox 360 205k

Outsold - once - again

VGChartz : good job (as in Hancock)
Xbots and the rest of the blabbermouths: ("Sound of Silence" playing in the background) time to eat some crowd.

for ight know u were right except like 2 weeks and that is pissing me off a little

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

didn't PS3 outsell 360 in july(in na) ??????

According to NPD, it did. Lots of people are haggling over who's right, NPD or VGChartz.

And I think you're prediction might be right. The only months the PS3 may lose are August and November, though LBP in late October should gaurantee November.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Magnific0 said:

Xbots and the rest of the blabbermouths: ("Sound of Silence" playing in the background) time to eat some crowd.

Eat some what? Crowd? As in a large group of people?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.