By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 LAUNCH: JAPAN SHOWING SONY SOME LOVE !!!!

Hopefully it'll keep PS3's Japan sales above 20k for a few weeks ....

Im predicting 40k week 1 sales ...

Around the Network

I predict 100k sales for sure because I really believe the bundle will be sold out in the first week.

konnichiwa said:
SpartanFX said:
correct me if i m wrong,,but didn't sony say that they will ship 100,000 PS3 mgs bundle in japan?so howcome the article says that bu mid day today they will sell out of PS3 mgs bundle?

The Yodobashi Shinjuku store manager pointed out that the rainy weather wasn't exactly ideal for the launch event, and that by sometime time today the store would probably sell out of the PS3 Metal Gear Solid 4 bundles.

^^''...     I am pretty sure that Yodobashi Shinjuku store is not whole Japan..

probably don´t sound good.

MANUELF said:
konnichiwa said:
SpartanFX said:
correct me if i m wrong,,but didn't sony say that they will ship 100,000 PS3 mgs bundle in japan?so howcome the article says that bu mid day today they will sell out of PS3 mgs bundle?

The Yodobashi Shinjuku store manager pointed out that the rainy weather wasn't exactly ideal for the launch event, and that by sometime time today the store would probably sell out of the PS3 Metal Gear Solid 4 bundles.

i can sense how much you pulling for this game to be a success, i really do feel it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
MANUELF said:
konnichiwa said:
SpartanFX said:

^^''... I am pretty sure that Yodobashi Shinjuku store is not whole Japan..

oh dear. talk about reading too much into it.

Around the Network

Is that Kojima? He looks pretty tan... 

MANUELF said:
konnichiwa said:
SpartanFX said:

Hmm he says it more like...If it sells not out today..Well then it will sell out tomorow...Don't really see where it doesn't sounds good..

Here in NY at my gamestop they sold out of the mgs4 bundle at the midnight luanch. but it seemed like they could only sell 10 bundles on the midnight luanch and were saving the rest for tomarrow.

MontanaHatchet said:

Kojima has never even come close to a smile in his entire life.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Gobias said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Kojima has never even come close to a smile in his entire life.

Are you saying that guy is close to a smile?