By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Another "I got me a Wii" thread

arsenal009 said:
@MontanaHatchet

brawl is much better than melee

a lot of the new characters in melee were clones, i hated that game. And that B+forward move they added to fox & pikachu just make 'em commit suicide.

Of course it's much better, it's basically a more polished expansion pack. And a lot of the clones in Melee sucked, but some, like Dr. Mario and Ganondorf, were actually pretty good. And if the B Forward move made your character commit suicide too much, then don't use it.

Around the Network

Congratz hope you enjoy it.

congratz on your wii!

congrats, i bought used wii 9 months ago cost me £130 with 2 wiimotes 1 nunchuck 1 classic controller, mario strikers, trauma center and 4000 wii points inside the wii, you got a got deal there man enjoy

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
DMeisterJ said:
I just bought a Wii too!

Go Wii!

Congrats! It's nice to see another big Sony fan in this new Wii world I've stepped into. 

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Around the Network

Wow, only 400, that should have been 700+, that's a great deal.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

got one recently too. IMO, the most enjoyable system to use. Even the menu is class

Mario Kart Wii - 4983-6029-9877

Wii code- 4257-3204-4481-2949

It's amazing seeing people reach the acceptance stage.

OT: Congratz on your purchase, you got a great deal there for only 400 clams.

Yikes, that is a good deal. The controllers alone justify the cost, the software is just gravy.

Re: Used vs. New, I don't think it makes a difference, really. You just took a unit off the used market, so the next guy will have to buy new. So Nintendo will still get paid. I suppose it might make a difference if used supply exceeded demand for used Wiis, but who knows how long before it gets to that stage. IMO, the only reasons to buy new instead of used are quality concerns or convenience.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Holy crap, you made out like a bandit on that deal. Looks like the seller didn't know what he had in his hands...Anyhow, congratulations, and welcome to the world of Wii-ownership. Although I notice you don't like Wii Sports as part of the bundle.