By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Another "I got me a Wii" thread

Well, after being totally psyched about the Revolution all those years ago, and then becoming less and less interested as it became the poster boy for casual gaming, I finally got me a Wii. I didn't buy a new one, so I unfortunately didn't contribute to the VGChartz numbers nor did I help fill up Nintendo's McScrooge vault. Normally, I don't like buying used simply because I'd rather spend a little extra and give my money to those who deserve it (the creators), but I got an offer I couldn't refuse.

Get this, I paid 400 bones and got the system, 4 remotes, 2 nunchucks, Wii Play, Warioware, Transformers, Smash Bros Melee (which I already had), Mario Party Eleventy-Billion, Brawl, Galaxy, and Twilight Princess. 

I need to update my VG games list! 

One question, where do I find my friend code?

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Around the Network

You got to update your signature too. I think you'll have a lot of fun with Galaxy and especially WarioWare. Congratulations on your purchase.

How to find a Wii Friend Code: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WIUVhlcZSM

Congrats bro, and what okr posted above me. That is a easy way finding your Wii Friend Code :)

And you have more games than I do right now. I have just Wii Sports. I need to increase my Wii game collection seriously!!!

MontanaHatchet said:
You got to update your signature too. I think you'll have a lot of fun with Galaxy and especially WarioWare. Congratulations on your purchase.

Haha, fixed! Honestly, the only games I really cared about when I bought this were Zelda, Galaxy, and Brawl. I have heard a lot of good things about WarioWare though so I'll definitely give it a shot. At the very least it ought to be a great way to get wasted with some buddies

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Around the Network

haha congratz

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

jman8 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Haha, fixed! Honestly, the only games I really cared about when I bought this were Zelda, Galaxy, and Brawl. I have heard a lot of good things about WarioWare though so I'll definitely give it a shot. At the very least it ought to be a great way to get wasted with some buddies

Bleh, I don't see why you need Brawl when you have Melee or vice versa. They're pretty much the same game minus some new features. And WarioWare is wacky fun.

I just bought a Wii too!

Go Wii!

Least the bundle was 80% good... didn't get boogie and mario party and Wii play and Wii Sports and EA playground :P

@MontanaHatchet

brawl is much better than melee

a lot of the new characters in melee were clones, i hated that game. And that B+forward move they added to fox & pikachu just make 'em commit suicide.