By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Big E3 List 2008....

glad to see killzone 2 is on the list. maybe some damn info about a release date/videos or something

Around the Network

Natsume and D3 Publisher are the only with a lot of projects to Nintendo consoles, and we know NOTHING about Nintendo..

Everstar said:
Oh i didnt see that one oh and Valve they made portal?

Yep.  They did.

Left 4 Dead looks like it could be the best shooter/horror game this year.  That includes Gears 2, Resistence 2, Killzone 2 and Resident Evil 5.

I WENT THERE PEOPLE! 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

lol cool i might have to get that

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

there is a rumour going round that Sega might announce Shenmue III for the Wii apparently. Now that would get me excited.

Around the Network
ToastyJaguar said:
there is a rumour going round that Sega might announce Shenmue III for the Wii apparently. Now that would get me excited.
That rumour started (AGES back) about 360 exclusivity.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

SPORE!

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I'm getting fed up with the Clash of Ninja Naruto games.
Using over the same old fighting system over and over and over and over with shitty tweaks.
Do something new for once.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

when does E3 start?

All I really care about is what Nintendo has up its sleeve for this years event. I highly doubt that they will showcase everything since E3 is no longer the behemoth of a show it once was. I guess they'll just tease us a little and give us the grand showing during TGS '08.

Proud Owner of all 3 current-gen systems

Currently Playing:
SSBB, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, MKWii, GTA IV (360), MGS4, DQIV, Jeanne d'Arc, FFVII: Crisis Core, Chrono Trigger (PSX)

Mario Kart FC: 4897-6731-4375
SSBB FC: 1504-5406-8515
Wii Friends Code: 1020-2726-1535-3964

XBL:
PhatLaosBoi
PSN: PhatLaosBoi