By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Big E3 List 2008....

brawl4life said:
amp316 said:
^^ ^^

You need blood dripping from his mouth and a stripper on both sides of him. GOTY confirmed.
this the closest thing i could find to that ^^

Haha. That was quick.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

im excited for this years E3, its going to be all about games so im expecting to be suprised

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

I can't help feel sad that Street Fighter 4 is not coming to wii :( I hope they do.

Not much I am looking forward to. I am looking back in gaming right now. Lots of old gems for $2-$25... that said Wario Land the Shake Demension and Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts are looking like must haves for me. And FFTA2 and ToS2.

brute said:
Everstar said:
FUnney everything that is not made by microsoft and sony is Multi Platform for both systems lol

yeah i know,thats why alot this gen will matter from first party developers

Yeah true that

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

Where's Nintendo? List fails on an epic level. :|

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Ninty = Secrecy = Success / Apple = Secrecy = Success... What is with the secrecy thing? Does that make companies successful?

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Don't get why soul caliber & street fighter aren't coming out for the wii. As long as it has online & decent graphics by wii standards it would have made capcom & namco a lot of money.

Well, hopefully konami & some others capitalize since there aren't too many 3rd party games for wii on that list.

Everstar said:
FUnney everything that is not made by microsoft and sony is Multi Platform for both systems lol

Not the most important one.

Left 4 Dead

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Oh i didnt see that one oh and Valve they made portal?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)