By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GamePro hearing rumors of an “all-new (Nintendo) game with new characters"

Im not complaining Im just suprised and feel odd that Ninty keeps making IPs in their consoles now unlike in N64 and GC days. Sorry but Im in playstation era and I never seen this tactic before, maybe for you since you're a gamer since the NES era but not to me.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Shooter plz! With good controls and nice local multiplayer

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
yushire said:
Im not complaining Im just suprised and feel odd that Ninty keeps making IPs in their consoles now unlike in N64 and GC days. Sorry but Im in playstation era and I never seen this tactic before, maybe for you since you're a gamer since the NES era but not to me.
Lol i've only been a gamer since the snes era, and only been playing alot of games since about 4 years ago. I'm only 14.

"Developer making new IP"

doesn't really seem like news to me... for a company as big as Nintendo. It seems like a nice blanket rumor that has almost zero chance of being false.

sc94597 said:
Does anybody know if golden sun is owned by nintendo or camelot? If nintendo then I would rather a sequel of golden sun than a new rpg.
Nintendo own the rights to the Golden Sun franchise. 

Around the Network

KI is not a new IP. I bet it is something else.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

sc94597 said:
yushire said:
Lol i've only been a gamer since the snes era, and only been playing alot of games since about 4 years ago. I'm only 14.

So how do u know about disruption and Ninty making games after games on the NES era? Just to let you know Im born in 1980's and the only known NES game I played from Ninty was Super Mario Bros. THATS IT. Unless you include the likes of Balloon fight and Ice climbers and the pinball and tennis game. SMB3 was the shit though, its the best game ever. Anyway, we're not talking about the past though, Im talking about Ninty making IPs after IPs seem this is Ninty's answer for 3rd parties not making quality games for the Wii, and saying Ninty to 3rd parties,  "take a hike" we dont need you if you dont want to develop then fine!

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

So, when's this years E3?! I always though E3 was in May... I usually have my facts straight, but hmmm... I'm pretty sure E3 was in May?!... Someone, help me out here!

THE NETHERLANDS

StarcraftManiac said:
So, when's this years E3?! I always though E3 was in May... I usually have my facts straight, but hmmm... I'm pretty sure E3 was in May?!... Someone, help me out here!

July 15-17. It has been in july since last year. 

yushire said:
Kid Icarus for the Wii finally confirmed? :/

thats not really a new IP

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"