By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TOV or TOS; Which do you think will be better reviewed?

^^ Discuss.Personally i think they both look good,but i think TOV might get the nod.

Around the Network

ToV.

Unless Namco do something awesome with the Wiimote.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Microsoft will buy TOV better reviews. I know very little about TOV to know which would appeal more to me. We all know which one will sell better though.

Edit: Actually I think tales of symphonia will because how high in ratings the first got. 

ToV will get better reviews because all the games journalists hate the wii

sc94597 said:
Microsoft will buy TOV better reviews. I know very little about TOV to know which would appeal more to me. We all know which one will sell better though.

TOV has Lloyd in it as a side character or one of the main characters,im not to sure.Are their any relations to the two games' worlds.

Around the Network

Reviews have no relation to whether a game is good or bad, they are either payed comments or one guys opinion.

ToV may have better graphics than ToS, but its gonna come down to things like, which one has the better combat system, story, how likable the characters are, length of game, side quest, etc etc

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

if ToS2 is as good as the original, then ToV will have to be one of the best 'Tales of' games for reviewers to consider it better.

now one game scoring better than the other doesnt really mean anything unless it's the same person reviewing them. and even then that person's tastes will be reflected in the score and wont matter to anyone else unless they too have the same taste.

Tales of Vesperia.

Tales of Symphonia 2 will be weighed down by "sequelitis" plus the fact that it's building off of a mediocre game to start with. 

I....

I.... don't care to be perfectly honest.

Words Of Wisdom said:

Tales of Vesperia.

Tales of Symphonia 2 will be weighed down by "sequelitis" plus the fact that it's building off of a mediocre game to start with.

Uh-oh!  Don't let Soriku see this!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."