By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who has MGS4 Now?

I GOT IT!! *leaves pc and runs back to ps3*

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Around the Network

GOTY for Sure :D It's brilliant :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

there was no midnight launch around me :'(

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Playing right now. Must ... get ... back...!

Yakuzaice said:

About 65 people at my gamestop.  8 PS3's sold when I had left. 

I'm thinking this game will sell more systems than GTA.  Not near as much software though, unless they keep this bundle going for years, lol.

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
Hapimeses said:
Well, I'm hugely pleased. I've played about 5 hours, and lion's share has been actual gameplay. So far, for me, it's by far the best MGS game for several reasons. After some initial disorientation, I'm deeply into it now.

:)

I hate you poopy pants :P

lol I hope you have fun with it ,,,I can play it in less than 24 hours.

Heh! I'm happy to be hated considering the reasons. I've clocked up 20 hours so far, and I'm loving it.

Just picked my LE edition up from Gamestop at midnight (3 hours ago). After running some errands, I played MGS4 for 30 minutes and couldn't play any longer.... It's ashame really....... that I didn't sleep since 5:00 am last night, I'm too tired to go any further. I feel like my eyes are going to burst but I want to play some more so bad T_T. Going to sleep.

I've got it. I played it for a couple hours, and now I'm tired.... Too early to judge the game completely yet, but there's already been some wow moments. The graphics are a lot better than I thought (esp. since the beta's was pretty bad).

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.