By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Famitsu gives Super mario Sluggers a 29/40(average) OUCH!

RolStoppable said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Yep. Kim Possible is better than Super Mario Sluggers by 0.3%. You sure showed me. ^_^

You are wrong. Again.

This has never been a comparison between KP games and Super Mario Sluggers in the first place. My first post wasn't specifically directed at SMS and neither was your post addressing the game in any way:

You're just mad that 28/40 or 70% is higher than the average rating of all Kim Possible games.

Now even if that would have been a comparison in the first place, it would have been an unfair one because you were comparing the average score of all KP games to a single score for SMS. With a faulty method like that, you can't get a good result.

Whichever way you look at it, your posts in this thread are full of failure.

Aw, I thought you'd have been more sad if I did average scores of Mario games versus Kim Possible games though.

S'okay though.  Kim Possible is still fun... in her own way.  ^_^ 

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Um it's 29 out of 40 not 28.

Shush.  Let Rol has his victory.  He's grumpy so let's cheer him up.

RolStoppable said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Aw, I thought you'd have been more sad if I did average scores of Mario games versus Kim Possible games though.

S'okay though. Kim Possible is still fun... in her own way. ^_^

No worries, I still like you, despite all these posts of yours which are full of fail.

You are still fun... in your own way.

Rol likes me!

Still, what's wrong with adding a little more Kim Possible to the discussion?  Does KP fail?   

RolStoppable said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
RolStoppable said:

No worries, I still like you, despite all these posts of yours which are full of fail.

You are still fun... in your own way.

Rol likes me!

Still, what's wrong with adding a little more Kim Possible to the discussion? Does KP fail?

Ah, I see, you are using the distraction tactic now. Where are Lina and Riza from?

I thought it was deflection.  Lina is Lina Inverse of Slayers and Riza is one of the protagonists of Rudra no Hiho which I almost doubt anyone on this forum has ever heard of, let alone played...

"OUCH!"

Uhh, why? This average to 7.25, not as bad as IGN said it would be to be sure, seems to be not as good as Strikers Charged but still respectable.

Regardless I will not be buying this game.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Around the Network

I hope this bombs.

It's about time consumers stop buying over milked shovelware like this. You're simply validating the 60$ price tag of such garbage by purchasing it which in turn translates to more low budget spin off utter suckling enndeavors like this being made at the expense of new, original IP's.

I wouldn't buy this at 5$ regardless of how well it is made (which past experiences tell us it wasn't) because I'd just be encouraging more future rape of Mario.

probably cause it deserved it haha

DTG said:
I hope this bombs.

It's about time consumers stop buying over milked shovelware like this. You're simply validating the 60$ price tag of such garbage by purchasing it which in turn translates to more low budget spin off utter suckling enndeavors like this being made at the expense of new, original IP's.

I wouldn't buy this at 5$ regardless of how well it is made (which past experiences tell us it wasn't) because I'd just be encouraging more future rape of Mario.

That fact that you're listing a $60 price (the price of PS3/360 games, not Wii games) means that you will never buy it anyway and probably have no interest in this title at all.  Not knowing the price of a Wii game also indicates that you either don't own a Wii or are very ignorant of game pricing overall.

The fact that you believe that this is shovelware (not to be confused with the likes of Ninjabread Man, Anubis, and Petz) shows that you know nothing about the game itself and have no rational reason behind criticism against it.

And you want to start a review website?  L.O.L. 

7 / 7 / 7 / 8 are still good scores though, not great... but still not bad scores

Name change confirmed: Super Mario Sluggerz

Oh, and while talking about low quality titles that people shouldn't buy... How's Haze doing?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS