By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finally getting a DS

I got my DS a while back (don't remember when), but as of now, I have New Super Mario Brothers DS, Sonic Rush, Super Princess Peach (its my sisters!), the Nintendo Channel for the demos, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, and LOZ: Phantom Hourglass.

I'll probably get The World Ends With You somewhere down the line. All this praise of Elite Beat Agents makes me want to check it out too, if it is worth it ($$$) in lasting value.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
I got my DS a while back (don't remember when), but as of now, I have New Super Mario Brothers DS, Sonic Rush, Super Princess Peach (its my sisters!), the Nintendo Channel for the demos, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, and LOZ: Phantom Hourglass.

I'll probably get The World Ends With You somewhere down the line. All this praise of Elite Beat Agents makes me want to check it out too, if it is worth it ($$$) in lasting value.

Oh, it's worth it, It's more than worth it^^ I still play it even now. And it's been like what, 2 years since it came out?

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Elite beat agents

FUN!!!!

Mario Kart DS
New Super Mario Bros
Super Mario 64 DS
Pokemon Diamond
Sonic Rush
Tetris DS

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Oh, Meteos is pretty fun, and Electroplankton is crazy weird fun.

You said you didn't have a GBA right?

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1